Saturday, August 19, 2006

welcome to witchcraft paganism goth etc

Google
 
Web Witchcraft Pagan Goth
I find some wonderful pictures related to witchcraft paganism and goth on the internet and I have gathered them together for you to see. Please be aware that the essence of this blog is on the images themselves and not any particular wiccan path; I am DEFINITELY no expert on 'alternative' or old religions, so expect mistakes. This is a generalization of the type of imagery I enjoy and I hope you do to. The authors have indirectly given permission for the images to be used under the Creative Commons licence. As they say, enjoy!
photo credit Miss Mary 05: gothic vines by W4B Photography

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bit of gothic glamour is always a welcome on my internet browser. A great find. This girl is the classic witch - goth - typical beautiful straight black hair. I also love to see pagan girls with blue eyes. Blue eyes to me are classically celtic. This picture is also very reminisent of a Kate Bush picture I have seen in the past. Hope to see more like this on this blog.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home